Dailymotion Customer Support

amazon black friday

Trying to contact Dailymotion customer service? We have gathered here all the details for contacting Dailymotion: Phone numbers, email address, official website, twitter account, facebook page, and more.

About Dailymotion

Dailymotion is a French video-sharing platform available in 149 countries and 183 languages. Users can share and upload videos on the site, but registration is required to upload content.

AliExpress black friday

It was founded in 2006 in Paris, France. Telecom company Orange acquired a 49% stake in Dailymotion in 2011 and bought the remaining 51% in 2013. Yahoo attempted to buy a majority stake in the same year but was blocked by the French government.

When Dailymotion launched in the USA, major media outlets supported it, including Vice and Bloomberg. It currently has more than 300 million monthly users and around 65 million videos.

Select a contact method:

Dailymotion Customer Support – Call Center

– No phone support.

Dailymotion Customer Support – Website

Dailymotion customer support features, knowledge center and self service on dailymotion.com: Visit website.

Dailymotion Customer Service – Email

– No customer service email address was published.

Dailymotion Customer Support – Chat

– No chat support.

amazon black friday

Dailymotion Customer Support – Whatsapp

– No whatsapp support.

Dailymotion Customer Service – Facebook

The official facebook page of Dailymotion: Visit page.

Dailymotion Customer Support – Twitter

Dailymotion customer support twitter link: Click here.

Dailymotion Customer Support – Postal Address

Dailymotion customer support address (or headquarters address): 140 Boulevard Malesherbes – 75017 Paris, France.

Customer-service.xyz provides contact details for leading companies and websites. We do not provide any customer support ourselves. All the information on this website is gathered from the companies websites, social media and customer feedback. We work constantly to ensure that the information provided on this site is up-to-date and accurate. In case we have missed anything, or if any contact detail is inaccurate, feel free to update us.