HBX is an online curator of various brands. From women and men’s clothing to home décor, terrific gadgets, and even books; all fall under the HBX umbrella.
HBX products are sourced from all over the world – New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Tokyo, Sydney, as well as many other cities around the globe.
Here are all the different ways to get in touch with HBX customer service.
How Do You Contact HBX Customer Service?
HBX Customer Service – Website
Users can use the chat option to contact HBX, or search for the needed answers on the FAQ section, where all the common problems and questions have been answered.
Here is a list of concerns to look for there:
- Inquiries about your order
- Shipping queries
- Returns and refunds
- Payment options
- Products queries and suggestions
HBX Customer Service – Email
If you prefer the more traditional approach, you’ll be happy to know that HBX follows a very simple customer service policy, where you can email them your inquiries. You can also send them your complaints or suggestions.
Once you’ve crafted your letter, email them at [email protected]. HBX guarantees a response within 48 hours, with the exception of the holiday period when a response might take longer.
HBX customer service is available in six different languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese and Spanish.
HBX Customer Service – Social Media
What if your problem or query isn’t answered in the FAQ? Maybe you’re in a tight situation and are looking for a quick response. Here are some tips that’ll help you get a quick reply from HBX:
- Write short, direct emails. The less boring and more digestible your emails, the faster you’ll get your response.
- Reach out with a few emails. The more emails you send, the more likely they’ll end up in customer service’s spam file.
- Only email one person at a time. This will make it easier and less complicated for the responders to communicate with you. And thus, it will require less time and effort.
- Be blunt. Be blunt and politely incessant when it comes to receiving a response as soon as possible. You need to also clarify the certain series of actions you expect to be done in order for your problem to be fixed.
- Place a deadline. If you mark a certain date on which you mention that you’re expecting certain results, people will often respect that deadline.
You can contact HBX by visiting their website, their social media platforms, or emailing them. Questions about return and refund, extra taxes, and shipping incidents are quite common and can be found in the FAQs section on the HBX website.