Looking for the contact information of Lilicloth customer service? Find here all the contact details.
Lilicloth is an online shopping website that specializes in clothes and accessories. Optimized to appeal to millennials, the company offers fashionistas and shopaholics a massive collection of styles at affordable prices.
Lilicloth claims that the company supplies its customers with merchandise directly from manufacturers. Available on their website is apparel for women, men, kids, and babies, in all sizes and body types.
Lilicloth Customer Service Contact Details
Here’s a list of all the information you need in order to contact Lilicloth customer support:
Lilicloth Customer Care — Phone
Unfortunately, Lilicloth doesn’t mention a phone number for customer service on its official website or any other official platform.
Lilicloth Customer Care – Website
Customers can visit the official website of Lilicloth to browse their FAQs sections and check if their questions have already been answered there.
Customers can also contact Lilicloth using the contact form on the “Contact Us” page.
Lilicloth Customer Care – Live Chat
Customers can also contact Lilicloth customer service via their live chat service, found at the bottom left corner of the screen. Click here
Lilicloth Customer Care – Email
Lilicloth customer service is available via the email: [email protected].
Lilicloth Customer Care – Address
Although there’s no customer service postal address mentioned on their official site, there’s a headquarters address as follows:
CHICV UK LIMITED
12 Galahad Road, Bromley, England, BR1 5DT
Lilicloth Customer Care – Twitter
Customers can follow and contact Lilicloth via the company’s official Twitter account.
Lilicloth Customer Care – Facebook
Customers can follow and contact Lilicloth via their official Facebook page – Click here.
Lilicloth – Other Social Media Accounts
- Lilicloth official Instagram account.
- Lilicloth official Pinterest account.
- Lilicloth official TikTok account.
- Lilicloth official Youtube account.
Tips for Getting Fast and Efficient Response from the Company
- Always opt for live chat before any other option.
- If you decide to send them an email, be sure to check out their FAQs. You may find that your question has already been answered there.
- If you don’t receive a reply to your email in your inbox, try checking your “spam” or “junk mail” folder.
- Keep your questions as short and to-the-point as possible.
- Be prepared with all the necessary information such as order number, contact details, and payment information.
- Be nice to the customer service agent to urge them to help you.