In 2000, Net-A-Porter was launched as a luxury brand for the more conscious customer. Today, Net-A-Porter has more than 2600 employees in its offices and distribution centers in London, New York, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Net-A-Porter is a marketplace that offers a collection of top-quality products produced by some of the most renowned names in the fashion world, to provide top-of-the-line fashion to customers around the world.
This website currently offers more than 800 luxury brands to offer its customers the chance to taste high-end fashion for a somewhat affordable price, with regular discounts and promotions.
Is Net-A-Porter Legit and Safe?
Net-A-Porter is a legit brand that doesn’t sell any fake products. Based on numerous customer reviews, buying on Net-A-Porter is considered safe.
Net-A-Porter offers international shipping to customers around the world. In case you have any questions, there are several ways available to get your question or issue answered and resolved.
Net-A-Porter Customer Service – Phone
If you’re in a hurry, the best option is to contact the customer service department by phone. There are two different phone numbers that you can use:
Net-A-Porter customer care representatives are available 24/7 and speak 14 languages.
Net-A-Porter Customer Service – Website
- FAQ – The FAQs section covers several topics. You can click the drop-down menu to find your question.
- Net-A-Porter also offers an online Live Chat option. You can post your question, and an employee will answer you and help you with your request.
Net-A-Porter Customer Service – Email
You can send an email to [email protected]. This will put you in direct contact with a customer service employee, who will handle your issue.
Net-A-Porter Customer Service – Social Media
Net-A-Porter has social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can try posting a comment or sending a direct message, in case all other options did not provide you with the needed answer.
- Net-A-Porter Facebook page – facebook.com/netaporter
- Net-A-Porter Twitter account – twitter.com/NETAPORTER
- Net-A-Porter Instagram page – instagram.com/netaporter
Nobody wants to wait for long to have their issue resolved. This is why you can follow these tips to get a faster response from Net-A-Porter.
- Be specific with your question if you’re posting it in the Live Chat.
- Provide all the necessary information like your payment method or order number to help the service rep look up your order or answer your question.
- If you choose to send an email, provide all the necessary information. This will help you avoid receiving multiple emails that go back and forth before having your issue resolved.
- If English isn’t your first language, ask for a representative who can speak yours. This will help you explain your issue better.